Wednesday, April 1, 2015

GST - 1st April 2015

Retail prices of fuel will remain the same from midnight tonight, with RON95 and diesel selling at RM1.95 a litre and RON97 at RM2.25 a liter, as Malaysia braces for the implementation of the goods and services tax (GST). - 

See more at: http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/no-change-in-fuel-prices-for-april-gst-for-ron97#sthash.UTsWMlwM.dpuf


Good day to look into as GST (Goods Service Tax) imposed. So many theories and so many wonderful and wondering stories were told and spoke, but today, we faced the real world in practical.


I paid my first GST tax today when I top up my prepaid card.... and I saw Proton price list has gone down compare to OTR with government tax list. 


Life has to on. Life has to be managed. 



All comments are good comments. There are no bad comments or good comments. So everyone have the right to comment. How about you?

No comments:

Now Everyone Can't Fly - JOE SAMAD

When I read this column, it does hit my head and the story can be related to my experience traveling to East Malaysia for work purpose back ...