Monday, November 23, 2015

ISIS - Who to be Blame?

Who should take the responsibility for the act of ISIS? USA, Europe countries or the Muslims themself?




Simple and fact, If we have problem in my own house, the house occupant or the leader usually the elders such as the father and mother should hands on and settle the problem.

If we have problem in Indian community, than the leaders of the community should handle the situation by addressing and tackling it from the core of from the basic.




Now, when we are talking about the religion Islam, everyone will think about suicide bombers, terrorism and be heading. With the act of the ISIS radical group, Islam has been tainted and pictured as one of the most violent religion today.

Should we blame those who blame Islam as terrorism religion?
Should we blame the non Muslims for it?
Should we blame America for it?
Should we blame any other religion beside Islam it self?



I think by now you should have read my mind for what I am gonna say. Meaning, if I have problem in my family of if I have problem in my community, I should blame myself and my community for it and not the third party.

When non believers of Islam around the world looking at Islam as an violent and terrorism religion, than the Muslims should look into this and find way to stop it and don't blame those who think Muslims are terrorist.

But what is happening now is, the Muslim don't take any action because the other Muslims are killing your their own brotherhood from the same religion. But they are blaming the Christians, America and the Europe country for their act and for most not forgotten the Muslims are blaming Israel as the main culprit.

Should the Muslim countries, and the Muslims them self should stand up and solve their own problem by addressing the issues and go to war with IS rather than keeping mum and let others stepping in?

I am not requesting or begging or blaming but it is the fact that the Muslims should solve their own problem or the others will. As a human being, no one can stand looking another human being slaughtered.

So when Muslims can't solve their problem, someone will. So the Muslims also must stop blaming those who step in to stop the barbaric act of the ISIS.

So just stop blaming when someone is trying to help out to keep this world in peace not pieces.

All comments are good comments. There are no bad comments or good comments. So everyone have the right to comment. How about you?

No comments:

Now Everyone Can't Fly - JOE SAMAD

When I read this column, it does hit my head and the story can be related to my experience traveling to East Malaysia for work purpose back ...