Monday, November 16, 2015

Happy Deepavali...

Happy Deepavali to all those who celebrate.

For those who still live in caves and thinking wishing is not allowed by the name of religion, visiting friend is not allowed, sharing food is not allowed, than please continue to live in caves because, it is what you choose to live.

Some may say, I may sound rude but let me be rude. Some may say, I insulted, but let it be because they deserve to be insulted.

So, I call upon the nation of powers, go and wipe them out from the face this world.

Go and make them suffer as so they can feel what others felt.

Happy Deepavali.

















All comments are good comments. There are no bad comments or good comments. So everyone have the right to comment. How about you?

No comments:

Now Everyone Can't Fly - JOE SAMAD

When I read this column, it does hit my head and the story can be related to my experience traveling to East Malaysia for work purpose back ...