Wednesday, March 25, 2015

MH370 - After a Year

It has been a year since we hear the search for MH370 is still going on despite many rumors, assumptions, blame and many theories been assumed.

I never stopped following up on the latest news with regards of MH370. It is my passion and interest in aircraft since childhood.

I have a childhood pilot friend as well and I am so much into aircraft from model assembling and remote planes.

Lets cut the crab and back to what I suppose to express today in my writing.

Clearly and rational thinking on the MH370 issues and dramas, we are seeing how humans are behaving when certain issues affected their life.

From the lowest level up to international celebrities are making comments, opinion, prayers and some even go to the extend of bull siting the bull shit. Some used their self claimed super power to detect MH370 (Buss-doctor)

Lets talk about some Chinese celebrities from mainland which I recognize but never understood what was in her mind. She started to announce her boycott the Malaysian Artist in China. Some wants Boycott Malaysian product? Some wants to boycott Malaysian product in China.

I believe everyone who is following the news on the development of MH370 knows the actual fact. We don't need to have rocket science to understand the scenario. We don't need to be a doctor or to be a philosopher to judge the system involve in the search of MH370.

All we need is a rational thinking, transparent information and just get the fact right. The most important fact is SPEAK THE TRUTH...

lvbala

All comments are good comments. There are no bad comments or good comments. So everyone have the right to comment. How about you?

No comments:

Now Everyone Can't Fly - JOE SAMAD

When I read this column, it does hit my head and the story can be related to my experience traveling to East Malaysia for work purpose back ...