Tuesday, May 22, 2018

I am confuse what and which one...

After the GE14, the Malaysian media became very interesting new post.

Amazingly, TV3 1/4, RTM, BH, Utusan and etc etc became very neutral and sometimes siding to PH in reporting and I feel this is not a good news cause we don't go around to support those who have power in hand. We call them hypocrites.



The news about healing Malaysia is everywhere.
The news about Najib going down, trial after trial is still some thing anxious to wait...
Then awaiting news about each morons and monkeys who supported Najib will be the next in waiting...

Me too, too buzy getting the updates and writing so that all this will be recorded for my future reference. Hence I too forgot to update my own blog... .

Anyway, last but not least, today Najib has been called and still in MACC office (22/5/18 - 1431hrs)

No one knows how long this marathon going to last but I know something for sure that Najib is going to Jail...

Not only me, but 10 out of 10 Malaysians are hoping Najib will be punish and rotten in jail for all the money laundering, murder and harassment he made together with his wife Rosmah....







All comments are good comments. There are no bad comments or good comments. So everyone have the right to comment. How about you?

No comments:

Now Everyone Can't Fly - JOE SAMAD

When I read this column, it does hit my head and the story can be related to my experience traveling to East Malaysia for work purpose back ...