Thursday, May 17, 2018

A Week after GE14

It has been a week after GE14 and I am still celebrating and reading every articles and statement which comes from all sort of people with regards to the history making winning of PH in GE14. 

From Marina Mahathir to a DBKL worker, it almost sound the same. They felt the same, they wanted the same freedom and they what freedom for Malaysia from draconian Najib. 

But the most important of all is, Malaysians has come together to save the country from Lanuns and penyangaks bugis that almost made us bangkrupt.



When I compare, the experience faced by many on GE14, is much more greater than what I have gone through. Hearing the news that many Malaysians travel from UK and Australia just to safe Malaysia on the poling day, as tough many have come early and some even slept in the car wait for the poling center to open is much greater than my own experience.

I travel almost 750 KM from Penang to Rawang and back to Penang on the same day, after he result was finalized, I travel back to Rawang another 350km to celebrate the public holiday given by new government.  

And today the news that I have been waiting that DSAI will be freed struct deep in my heart and with out me knowing tear of joy starts to flow. I dont know why but I am very sure it was a tears of joy and happiness....

And as you guys know, the pardon process and and the release and the solidarity gathering to DSAI last nite is gigantic. Every word and expression from every leaders reflect the true Malaysia every rakyat dream of having.


Many comment admitting we are proud to be Malaysian I am proud to be a Malaysian start going around reflect the rakyat have spoken right from their heart.

Deeply in my heart, I use to think Malaysians have not changed and will not change cause they were force to adopt the way of Najib. They were cornered in every aspect to admit and agree to everything with out objection.

At the end, it was similiar to the HINDI / Indian bollywood movie, happy ending at last. The good guys were released, Bad guys go back to prison and hero live happily ever after with family and the throne is return to where it should beind.

The main character in the story is Tun... we will wait for his next move to complete what was left behind.

Hidup Tun, Hidup DSAI.... I love Malaysia

 
All comments are good comments. There are no bad comments or good comments. So everyone have the right to comment. How about you?

No comments:

Now Everyone Can't Fly - JOE SAMAD

When I read this column, it does hit my head and the story can be related to my experience traveling to East Malaysia for work purpose back ...