Thursday, July 30, 2015

New Cabinet new TPM

Many were shocked, many were puzzled and can't believe the shocking new cabinet line up with the removal of Tan Sri Muhyihdin Yassin as a cabinet member.

Newline up looks promising but will this cabinet solve Malaysia's problem and get back all those money lost in 1MDB or foremost, bring back the trust from public and mandate the ruling?

Beside the new line up, I remember reading the report that Ex DPM was told to rest in accordance with MACC investigation with regard to RM663 million project which he have committed under the ministry of education.

I don't see or hear anyone is talking about it and the most shocking aftermath from his removal was his leaked video which is making rounds in public media (Paid Medias).

Ex DPM claimed the PM have admitted the money came from middle east and secured in his personal bank account.

I don't see any of the news published is any other press beside Malaysiakini and Malaysian Insiders.

Another news was the burning of certain floors in Malaysian police head quarters is also became a major topic in town.

Many was puzzled over the incident but remain as part of daily entertainment news.

Besides all of above mention, I am quite surprise  with the removal of AG Ghani Patail from his appointment. He was one of the member on board to investigate 1MDB,

Foremost 4 of the members were promoted into government ministerial post and remain 1MDB without any caretakers.

Many include me worried all the time wasted, but at the end of the day, the master mind played a very efficient role to safe guard his ass from molested by Malaysian politician and opportunities.

My concern as a far as an ordinary Malaysian, I want the truth to be reveal. I want the culprits who swindled the money to be brought to justice.

Is that to much to ask??


All comments are good comments. There are no bad comments or good comments. So everyone have the right to comment. How about you?

No comments:

Now Everyone Can't Fly - JOE SAMAD

When I read this column, it does hit my head and the story can be related to my experience traveling to East Malaysia for work purpose back ...