Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Hero - Mt.Kinabalu

KUNDASANG: Mountain guide Mhd Rizuan Kauhinin hopes to meet the boy he rescued after the earthquake on Mount Kinabalu.

“I just want to know how he is doing,” said the 25-year-old who had been busy with the search-and-rescue operations till yesterday morning.
“I don’t remember what he looks like, but I want to know that he’s safe,” he added.
The camera-shy guide said he was unaware that a photo of him carrying the injured boy on his back had become the iconic symbol of the mountain guides’ heroism on social media.
lvbala said;
I was on the top of the peak in the year 1989. It was a memorable moment of a life time. The bone striking freezing cold, kilometers of hiking, sleeping in a sleeping bag in laban rata, night climbing with torch light, waiting for the sun rise and amazingly, your will feel such a satisfaction and relief for mission accomplish.
AS for this guy who faced the reality of life and moment of truth should be salute for taking all the steps to help and assist. 
We are Malaysians.
All comments are good comments. There are no bad comments or good comments. So everyone have the right to comment. How about you?

No comments:

Now Everyone Can't Fly - JOE SAMAD

When I read this column, it does hit my head and the story can be related to my experience traveling to East Malaysia for work purpose back ...