Monday, May 25, 2015

ROHINGYA - Humans

A lawyers' group has hit out at Home Minister Datuk Seri Ahmad Zahid Hamidi for "playing politics" when he challenged the Penang government to prove its human rights credentials by sheltering the Rohingya and Bangladeshi migrants adrift at sea.



Lawyers For Liberty executive director Eric Paulsen said issues related to migrants and refugees came under the federal government and its agencies.
"Unless, Putrajaya and Zahid want to pass over their authority to the state government."The Star Online reported today that Zahid said the DAP-led state government should house the migrants, although several locations outside Penang had been identified as suitable temporary camps for them.

lvbala said;
I didnt want to continue read the article and comments on the statement made by Home Minister, as I feel this is an immature and ridiculous statemant. I feel sometimes politicians talks without using their brain to think infact they use other disfunctional areas to talk and and so their thinking sting.
I just don't wanna use my "F" word as I feel today is a beatiful morning and I am not going spoil my morning mood for the day.

- See more at: http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/lawyers-group-slams-zahid-for-being-petty-in-rohingya-issue#sthash.3kDYchRX.dpuf - See more at: http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/lawyers-group-slams-zahid-for-being-petty-in-rohingya-issue#sthash.3kDYchRX.dpuf - See more at: http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/lawyers-group-slams-zahid-for-being-petty-in-rohingya-issue#sthash.3kDYchRX.dpuf - See more at: http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/lawyers-group-slams-zahid-for-being-petty-in-rohingya-issue#sthash.3kDYchRX.dpuf

All comments are good comments. There are no bad comments or good comments. So everyone have the right to comment. How about you?

No comments:

Now Everyone Can't Fly - JOE SAMAD

When I read this column, it does hit my head and the story can be related to my experience traveling to East Malaysia for work purpose back ...