Monday, May 16, 2011

In search of a master - Lekha

Its time for a short story.

I started my journey to find my master. Along the way, I saw a man sitting under the tree and I asked him where shall I find my master.

He described to me his look, how he dressed and the tree he will be sitting under. The journey continued.

After 30 years....

I was returning home after 30 years of disappointment,  on the way home I saw the man whom I met 30 years ago and realize from the way he looked, the way he dressed and the tree he was sitting under, match the one he told me to find 30 years ago.

He was the man I was looking for and only realize after 30 years when I gave up hope, gave up finding, gave up egos....

Lekha, master is not a person to be attached. He is the one who detach you from attachment. He won't give answers but the answers is in the journey while looking for him.

Only when you stop looking for answers, you will be answered. Only when you stop searching, you will find the one you are looking for.

Live your life. Only by living the fullest you will get the answers. The answers is along the way. You have to pick it up through out the journey.

by,
lvbala.

All comments are good comments. There are no bad comments or good comments. So everyone have the right to comment. How about you?

1 comment:

Kerala Newspaper Articles said...

The story has an allegoric beauty.. and i feel the fulfillment is in the seeking..in the search and not in the meeting.The seeker was deliberately postponing the meeting.Thirty yrs is pretty long!! (or was it the master who postponed his invitation?)Dear Ivbala,your search was so intense..and hence the delay.. Thank you..

Now Everyone Can't Fly - JOE SAMAD

When I read this column, it does hit my head and the story can be related to my experience traveling to East Malaysia for work purpose back ...