Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tun oh Tun

This time around I am not going to refer to any news cutting or any pre-writing. I am simply going to clear myself with some serious question.

This question aroused  in me after I heard the news of a great well known figure said a brutal lie direct in the eye of the people.

Well, how far he s gonna go? How far does this figure going to be the shadow? But he did raise question in me regard my love living of my birth land.

Serious question about the stand of a nation. All I have learned from my school days about a nation which holds the principal of adopting great movement, ISLAM.

With the principal of no Alcohol, no gambling, no immoral act and behavior and many more which brings the fronting line of peace and harmony, I rather disappointed which what the seniors stand.

He may have been the one and the only one who ever been the smarter s creature ever born in this soil. He might be the mightiest among the mighty.

By him ignoring the truth and said the lie is the way rather I felt ashamed. He who I admired with his natural talent from GOD have discarded the holy truth and admitting it is welcomed by others and figured "I don't care about others living sin".

May be I never understood no religion nor GOD's teaching ever fronted the illegal to be legal in the eyes of GOD.

Legalizing the illegal for own growth without concerning the HALAL and the HARAM. Never me ever understood.

To support his baseless claim thought to be taken without questions ask. Another Islamic law breaker supported and even encouraged about the income that shall be utilize for the growth of the nation? May be for the growth of the cronies I guest shall be the right word.

My favorite Brazil soccer team going to meet North Korea in 10 minutes time. I rather enjoy my day, sacrificing my sweet dreams for the glory of other nation than mine.

I do realize, this is how this land have lost the glory by having to many cook in the kitchen.

Arios amigos.

by,
lvbala

All comments are good comments. There are no bad comments or good comments. So everyone have the right to comment. How about you?

No comments:

Now Everyone Can't Fly - JOE SAMAD

When I read this column, it does hit my head and the story can be related to my experience traveling to East Malaysia for work purpose back ...