Wednesday, June 2, 2010

GAS ~ Granny Fart Story.


I use to be a granny boy. I realize I love my granny more than anyone in this world. I was grown by my granny even she is the one I asked to company me when I was admitted in hospital. She was my dearest nanny even once I called her “amma”.

I was the youngest in eight in my family. While everyone is busy working and schooling I was left with my granny. My mother was a working woman. She had to work to earn some extra to grow eight of us. She was a rubber taper who contributed for the growth of economy. I always had been proud of her.

I use to follow her to give her a hand in school holidays. Waking up in the wee hour and be ready to hike hills to get the rubber trees, oh man, it was a hard job dude. Never enjoyed it but for “a few dollars more” it was worth helping.

Most of the time after school I will be with my granny who earned some pension money from the government. That means I will be taken care with gift and extra cash too.

The reason why I am talking about my granny was because of a “GAS” story she used to tell me. We always had a good laugh out of this story.

It goes like this,

One day a man was anxiously waiting to record the sound of a male elephant Fart (GAS). He wondered it must be a laud one. After many days of waiting one day the elephant had one good release. After spending sleepless night with expensive audio recorders, the man was disappointed with the sound which was slower than a human GAS (fart) release. …… now you must be laughing. At least try my friend.

When Mugilan appealed for his come back and promised he will serve MIC with honor. I remembered my beloved granny’s elephant “GAS” released story. What a waste of time, what a waste of hope, what a waste of dignity.

Many wasted wastage. Within hardly four days, an about turn has let many down. He just sounded like a human gas release and not the big elephant size which was waited with anxious.

Oh man, this guy is just another joker. I am sure he is going say something tomorrow and a different thing in another tomorrow. He is just 35 and too young for Samy.

Samy is a great thick headed politician. Even Najib can’t move him an inch. He is great. He is breaking his own record every day by being the longest man to serve in Malaysian politic. That’s the hard prove. No one can deny it.

With all the wasted entertaining Tamil politic movie drama cast by Mugilan, at least I had my long good laugh with his new version of GAS story.

By,
lvbala
All comments are good comments. There are no bad comments or good comments. So everyone have the right to comment. How about you?

No comments:

Now Everyone Can't Fly - JOE SAMAD

When I read this column, it does hit my head and the story can be related to my experience traveling to East Malaysia for work purpose back ...