Friday, August 21, 2009

1Malaysia

I am a Malaysian. I am a citizen of this country. I am eligible for vote to choose the leader and the ruling party to rule this country. But by the name of GOD, I was not surprise to read the housing loan offered by some famous bank in Malaysia.

This has been happening since independent day. This is the way the Malaysians were treated by the beloved motherland. This is how the citizens were protected by the government.

“Don’t ask what the country has done for me, but ask what you have done for the country” ~ Please don’t tell me to follow what was written.

I have paid my tax, my tolls, my school fees and government tax for shopping that I shop and food that I ate. What else? and how not to ask when I was treated as a second class citizen compare to my Malays friends.

Is this the type one 1Malaysia the Malaysians are talking about? (Photograph). Is this the type of treatment were to be offered to Malaysians regardless race and religion? Is this how citizen of a country should be treated?

What is the concept of 1Malaysia? What is the actually unity that been mention by PM?
Can anyone high light where the so called non bumis are heading too. Where is the future for the non bumis in this country? Will there be one?

By,
lvbala

No comments:

Now Everyone Can't Fly - JOE SAMAD

When I read this column, it does hit my head and the story can be related to my experience traveling to East Malaysia for work purpose back ...