Friday, May 8, 2009

SILVER STATE ~ Sucks

I am on sick leave for couple of days. The worst part is the problem is in my stomach. So, this means I can’t enjoy food. What a day spending without can’t even have a stomach full of food.

Spending time alone is actually not a good idea but it does give some other opportunity. I was all out in the net watching the development in Perak State Assembly.

It sucks, I never ever came across a thought about what I saw in the Assembly Hall. It was a total crab. It sucks the whole system in this country.
Furthermore this is happening in Malaysia. I am definately going through a culture shock. I used to laugh at India and Taiwan's assembly. I paid the price for my Karma, I guess.

Are they so desprate until they have to drag the Speaker out of the assembly Hall like a garbage bag? Why does a high rank police personnel present in the hall which is not allowed by the assembly hall regulation. Supposely the ADUN's are imune from any law. I think I don’t have to tell you the rest of he story. It sucks. It is a masala mix. Totally crab.

The episode gave me another kick in my stomach and made my day in the toilet. I can’t laugh out loudly. Are you asking me why? The pain in my stomach… remember.

Does this mean our country is on her way to be a Republic?

In another potitif political related incident, A.Koghilan (Gerakan Top Gun) offered help to ISA detainee Manoharan's wife to run the constitution until Mano is realease. That shows a gentlemens way of doing things.

But the rakyat rejected BN's representative. How is he going to approach the rakyat and offer his help? Wondering if this is another plot from BN… *#@%$... Geeeee… God Bless
by,
lvbala

No comments:

Now Everyone Can't Fly - JOE SAMAD

When I read this column, it does hit my head and the story can be related to my experience traveling to East Malaysia for work purpose back ...