Friday, June 20, 2008

Tun Dr M's Blog Comments On DSSV.. www.chedet.com

In sympathising with Hindraf, Samy exposes his deep racist sentiments.

He insisted that he was the only leader of the Indians.

He refused to allow other Indian political parties to join the Barisan Nasional. His arrogance was unbearable. The defeat of the Malaysian Indian Congress (MIC) is entirely because of him.

I will follow this with extracts of what Samy Vellu said when I was Prime Minister. You can then judge what kind of Indian the Indians have as their leader.

Posted by Dr. Mahathir Mohamad at 9:37 PM

Dear INDIANS,
Please read this blog and lets insist on the departure of DSSV (Dato Seri Samy Velu)...

The Uneducated

No comments:

Now Everyone Can't Fly - JOE SAMAD

When I read this column, it does hit my head and the story can be related to my experience traveling to East Malaysia for work purpose back ...