Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Case On Trial - Stay Order Aside

The Federal Court has set aside a stay order on the trial -  Finally the trial is on. We shall see how far and what else excuse he is gonna give to postpone the date.

We also shall see how Najib gonna use all his intelligent and money to protect him and his lovely first lady wife.


Out of tens of cases, all we need is just one to make him setting his free ass to be use in Sg Buloh.

Many might be waiting and taken token numbers to give him the honor to get blow job from his pink lips.

I might have over said it but I am sure of what am I saying because as a Malaysian I am piss off with my former PM of Malaysia who almost let he nation go down the drain.

In fact if he would have win the GE14, I am sure we are doomed by now.

Anyway, I too believe GOD blessed this land to progress by working hand in hand with all walk of race.


All comments are good comments. There are no bad comments or good comments. So everyone have the right to comment. How about you?

No comments:

Now Everyone Can't Fly - JOE SAMAD

When I read this column, it does hit my head and the story can be related to my experience traveling to East Malaysia for work purpose back ...