Friday, June 1, 2018

Tabung Harapan Malaysia



Safe the country from the pirates is one thing, to rebuild is totally a different matter.

Re-build is needed and vital or if not our effort saving the country will go in vain and the same old story shall emerge again.

And to rescue and to re build the country, each Malaysians should play their part according to their ability.

Money as low as RM10 shall be good enough to contribute to our beloved nation. It is not the money alone but CARE and LOVE plays the most important role.

I have done my part and I did it twice because I felt, we are creating history to the coming generation.

We are showing a great example, that we can choose what we want and build the country if we stand together as one.

We have proven that Malaysians are the greatest citizen of the whole world. I say this because, even though we are living in multi cultural and multi religious believes, we still mange to sand as one and that is LOVE and PEACE and freedom...

Do your part and make our country proud again...
     
All comments are good comments. There are no bad comments or good comments. So everyone have the right to comment. How about you?

No comments:

Now Everyone Can't Fly - JOE SAMAD

When I read this column, it does hit my head and the story can be related to my experience traveling to East Malaysia for work purpose back ...