Tuesday, April 3, 2018

GE14

hi all... I am back again and this time around I am going to rock you guys with news and "berita sensasi pilihanraya".

Anyway lets have a 1st look into the coming GE14 date to be announced.

I am sure you have heard this coming GE14 is going to be mother of all election and the possibility of the current ruling government to fall and the new dawn with new hope lead my former prime minister of Malaysia, Tun Dr Mahathir is waiting to rock again and make Malaysia as a roaring "Asian Tiger" again.



Me, cant wait to do my part as a citizen and to choose who is going to rule again, and definitely not again I will choose those who have make Malaysia in famous again in the world.

Now let me remind you again... you have the power to Choose the reliable ruler to manage this country.

Never to do the same mistake twice.

Choose wisely.... 


All comments are good comments. There are no bad comments or good comments. So everyone have the right to comment. How about you?

No comments:

Now Everyone Can't Fly - JOE SAMAD

When I read this column, it does hit my head and the story can be related to my experience traveling to East Malaysia for work purpose back ...