Friday, July 15, 2016

Man PunisH His Wife To Stand Naked In Public.

MAN forced his wife to stand naked in front of their house and neighbours in Ketereh, Kelantan, after a fight, reported Sinar Harian.
During the incident last month, the 31-year-old woman had just finished taking her bath when her husband suddenly got angry and started to tear off her clothes.
He then dragged her outside to the front of their house.
“I was clinging to his leg at the time, begging him not to leave me in that embarrassing state outside the house, but he ignored me for 15 minutes,” said the mother of one.
She said she felt humiliated when neighbours passing by saw her naked, adding that they were too afraid to help.
During the fight, the woman also suffered bruises to her thigh and arm, and both her face and forehead were swollen where her 50-year-old husband had beaten her.
Since they married four years ago, she said her husband often beat her.
“I was badly beaten once just because I changed his name in my handphone from husband to his nickname,” she said, adding that she had since lodged a police report.
The woman claimed, however, that her husband had become short-tempered only after recently taking another wife.

Kota Baru deputy police chief Supt Setapa Yusoff confirmed receiving the report.
lvbala said:
Kemana perginya keindahan kesopanan dan kelembutan orang Malaysia tak kira bangsa apa sekali pun. Sejak dua menjak ini, kejahilan manusia dan tak kiralah apa agama sekali pun telah menjadi mudarat ketahap kehinaan yg paling rendah dalam hiraki keidupan manusia.
When I read the article above, I felt no different to make your own wife stand naked or make her prostitute.
I wonder the man who did this should be eating shit every day and have shit mind. I can't believe some human can go so low to the extend to selling own pride.
Can anyone comment why? why human can behave such?
All comments are good comments. There are no bad comments or good comments. So everyone have the right to comment. How about you?

No comments:

Now Everyone Can't Fly - JOE SAMAD

When I read this column, it does hit my head and the story can be related to my experience traveling to East Malaysia for work purpose back ...