Monday, October 12, 2015

ARABIANS - Bastard Born of Animals.

An Indian domestic servant said her Saudi employer "cut off her arm" when she was trying to escape, having been locked in.
Kasturi Munirathinam said she "understood that they are going to harm me" before her employer locked her in.

She says she tried to escape through a window, using saris as a rope and then her employer saw and "cut off my hand".

I have nothing much to say and to comment but, as a human being, I would like to call Arabians are bastard born of animals.

If I could find this person, I would chop of his penis off or drill his both eyes. 

These specis from Arab are those were born of Devils and they worship Satan as GOD. No wonder they love killing, they love blood, they enjoy be heads another human.

No wonder you could not find any love in the life of Arabs because they are busy killing, they are busy raping and soon enough they will vanish from this world.

.All comments are good comments. There are no bad comments or good comments. So everyone have the right to comment. How about you?

No comments:

Now Everyone Can't Fly - JOE SAMAD

When I read this column, it does hit my head and the story can be related to my experience traveling to East Malaysia for work purpose back ...