Wednesday, September 2, 2015

KENCING - Anina Saadudin

Good day and here we go again with the similar action taken by the supreme council of the party.

Nothing to do with the party, nothing to do with race, but the action comes within the party, I am totally stunt with the action taken by the party to withdrew the membership of the members if they go beyond boundaries.

I am clearly referring to Anwar Ibrahim's sacking and now we a looking at another hero call Anina Saadudin. Salute for what she have done. Salute at least you have the balls as many men in your party don't....

I consider myself as a Malaysian and having Prime Minister from different race political party and I excepted him as my leader when he was chosen.



















And I believe that I am totally aware that I could comment on the party who holds the majority and it is my ruling party of the country.

But I am totally disagree with the action taken by the party towards any members who question the leadership. This is what written in the party constitution.

How immortal a leader could be? How immortal a person could be?

Have we gone blind and act deaf, play safe mode game?

By the time come, everything shall be rotten and bigger damage done.

Same goes to the leader who use the word "bastard", How bastard one can be if we compare to those who being a bastard for rob the country demand to stay in power?

I am about to piss and I am finding a nice poster to piss on it....

All comments are good comments. There are no bad comments or good comments. So everyone have the right to comment. How about you?

No comments:

Now Everyone Can't Fly - JOE SAMAD

When I read this column, it does hit my head and the story can be related to my experience traveling to East Malaysia for work purpose back ...