Saturday, August 22, 2015

TMJ - Daulat Tuanku

I would say, No Indian lived without state, I would rather say, No Indians lived with out a KING.

If we look at the history of India (Kalingams) empire, there always been a King who rules the land and the people. He can be a good king or vise versa but never an Indian lived without a king.

Raja Raja Cholan is the one known to be the conqueror and even the Great King Pandian was the greatest to leave remarkable land mark in the face of the world.




Many would deny this specially the claimed Malay land by some quarter was greatly rule by these kings. Lembah Bujang and the new found Kota Linggi was merely the great land mark ever found bigger than Angkor Watt.

This could be a great wonder of the world and most remarkable land mark ever exist.



Veerapandia Kathaboman known to be the great King who was against the British to his last breath. He was humiliated and hanged but his spirit was never given up to be ruled. I was always been proud to have Kings who is brave and fought for the rightful of law and order.

Now in my 47 years of this life I seeing again one great young king (TMJ) who is voicing out bravely and challenging those who is trying to be funny blanketing them self with politics.

He was never bold and willing to be on the street with the rakyat to voice out to those who think they are the greatest when they were given power by rakyat.

I am very impressed of course, when he come forward to address his view with amazing statement which is direct and clear message.



Daulat Tuanku. - Tunku Mahkota Johor (TMJ)

I may never see you rule as a King but I wish I would meet you face to face someday. Bow down to you and have a blessing.

You shall be a great king one day.

Salute.  

All comments are good comments. There are no bad comments or good comments. So everyone have the right to comment. How about you?

No comments:

Now Everyone Can't Fly - JOE SAMAD

When I read this column, it does hit my head and the story can be related to my experience traveling to East Malaysia for work purpose back ...