Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Nike - Brand Of Future

I bought this branded shoe in KK recently with the price of RM429.00. It was called as “NIKE BOWERMAN”. It is expensive but after wearing for some times I find it very comfortable and stable.

This does encourage me to be more active again as I felt it does reduce my pain in my knee when I go for jogging.

When my son asked for Nike brand soccer bout, I got him one called Nike Tempo III without any hesitation. I trusted in this brand and believe in its quality.

Recently, NIKE was with tour to 20 schools in the state of Selangor to find new talent in soccer. It was a great move by Nike to encourage the youngsters to be more active in sports rather than being active is useless activity.

About 40 students turned up and the usual psychical test and the circuit test were done. Some 20 over Nike soccer boot were given to the players to get the feel of the boot but it has to be return after the session.

Finally 2 potential players were selected for 2 years sponsorship and they will be trained and their progress will be monitored. My son was one of them.


It was brought to the attention; the school’s under15years old team was the 2011 Gombak district champion. And some of the players were from under 14 years of age.  

The man behind the success was called Mr. Fauzi a school sports teacher of the school and well known as a dedicated man and has a great passion for soccer. I have seen him personally while he was engaged with training for the school boys in soccer.

Back to the story line, I was amazed with the spirit shown by him with support of other teachers as well. He was not only known among the school boys but indeed he was one of the dedicated teachers towards soccer in Gombak district as well as MSS Selangor for many years.

Good sportsmanship shown by Mr. Fauzi and with support of the School and comes the sponsorship from some branded such as Nike sport ware company, I am sure our future to produce good soccer players shall be blessed.


Beside afford, it would be great if school student were given some student discount to purchase sports wears shall be motivating as well as to increase their awareness and increase business to the company.

I am one of the student’s father and many more fathers were below budget to get good sport shoes and other sport wear for their son and daughters.

Some students discount vouchers offers shall be motivating and encouraging and  indirectly can increase the business for NIKE too.

Million thanks to all who dedicate their time and afford for the future of soccer in our country. 

Hoping more such type of incentives and soccer clinics will create many more future Moktar Dahari in the country.

Taking about the Malaysian team which qualified for Olympic back in the 80’s….. Aiya… don’t want to remind those glories days la… cerita lama sudah.

By,
lvbala


All comments are good comments. There are no bad comments or good comments. So everyone have the right to comment. How about you?

No comments:

Now Everyone Can't Fly - JOE SAMAD

When I read this column, it does hit my head and the story can be related to my experience traveling to East Malaysia for work purpose back ...