Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Nurul ~ Investigated under the Sedition Act

Lembah Pantai PKR parliamentarian Nurul Izzah Anwar is being investigated under the Sedition Act following a police report lodged by Pertubuhan Pribumi Perkasa (Perkasa) accusing her of questioning the constitution ~ Malaysiakini



The article titled 'The ultimate Malaysia debate: Malaysia or Malaysaja?' was a comment piece authored by Nurul Izzah and published on Aug 31 in The Malaysian Insider.

In her comments to the Medias she also stated,

"I categorically state my support for our constitution - including Article 153, our royal institutions, Islam as our official religion and Bahasa Melayu as our official language,"

"I also categorically state that I did not call for to change or to repeal any articles in the constitution." She said.

lvbala,
No words to express my disappointment towards UMNO and BN. No more respect from me and those around me for PDRM and BN politicians. 

I will educate my siblings to hate this government. I have heard many more from my surrounding friends and relatives. I have seen the worse PM ever in this country. The next PM who is the current DPM could be worse.

YB Nurul, where ever you go and where ever you will be, I will support you and vote for you for another 1000 years. Everyone understood your stand. No one is questioning the Malay rights but this is how this country is run by morons. 

Keep up your honesty. I am proud of DS Anuar Ibrahim and YB Azizah for producing a warrior (knight) daughter. Kudos.

by,
lvbala

All comments are good comments. There are no bad comments or good comments. So everyone have the right to comment. How about you?

No comments:

Now Everyone Can't Fly - JOE SAMAD

When I read this column, it does hit my head and the story can be related to my experience traveling to East Malaysia for work purpose back ...