Sunday, January 18, 2009

PAS menang - Pakatan menang

I had a big laugh on my face when I received the Kuala Terengganu by election result. PAS won in the KT by election with the majority of 2,631 seats. As I said before, the wild card for BN is only a wild cat. The "rakyat" have sent a clear message that the present governing government is becoming unpopular. The upcoming PM has been rejected. The support for PAKATAN is growing. BN 30,252 / PAS 32,883. This result shows the majority growing percentage from 628 to 2,631 for Pakatan is 300% in ten month time. The rakyat has put BN behind them. BN's unpopulariti also growing. The rakyat have sent a clear message.
PAS 32,883
BN 30,252
Majority 2,631
Majoriti won by BN in March 2008 is only 628.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

abcdefghijklvbala.. testing testing

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Do it Razman!!!These old style of UMNO dictatorship has to change..

Azura bt Ibrahim
Facebook

Anonymous said...

Barisan Nasional have to change. With all the investment and money poured into Kuala Terengganu, the people of KT still out-voted UMNO, their (PAS) politics is not about who knows who, who is my boss, and the leader kuli attitude currently being practiced by BN. I went round from voting area to voting area, speaking to the young, middle age and old, people had travelled far and wide just to vote for PAS. I was speaking to an old lady (about 81 years), and she had come alone, taken the bus from a West Coast state, slept in the Surau and went to vote. She did not get a free bus ride, or money for lunch. She did it because she wanted to do it.

I am an UMNO man, and I am young, and I wish for change Top Down. Not Down Top.

Razman Hakimi Abdullah
Facebook

Now Everyone Can't Fly - JOE SAMAD

When I read this column, it does hit my head and the story can be related to my experience traveling to East Malaysia for work purpose back ...