Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I have found the 1st “Truly Malaysian”

When I started to write this blog (LVBALA - The voice of the minority) to express my opinions and suggestion, I was having a big dream of making this Malaysia a “Truly Malaysia”. Even it was just a dream at first, which I believe every success came from a strong dream, I wondered when shall be the day I shall recognize and what will be the clue to picture truly Malaysia. Lately in this couple of days my dearest friend Mahen started to share my dream and start writing his own blog named “Malaysia Tomorrow”.

He pointed out few matters that did raise a question in me and I hope it will too to all readers. I was very amazed by his words and it does give some confident that I was not alone. We are known to each other for 35 years. We started our friendship in standard one in the year of 1975 until 1985. And life goes on and the time past like nobodies business. Some how, after such a long journey we settled down with family of our own. Believe me, it is our dream to start writing and we are now.

Life has a purpose, and everything happens for a reason. Through my dearest friend I step closer to a magnificent man known to all as Pet (RPK). After reading Pet’s article, my dream became clearer and now I am so confident that one day “Truly Malaysia” will be materialize. For me a Mahatma is reborn in Malaysia. His pledge and courage to see Malaysia as a dream land to all, given me stronger hope. Now I am sure coming years shall be meaningful. With RPK’s pledge, I am seeing a “Truly Malaysian” is born. I am a step closer to built a “Truly Malaysia”. God bless RPK.

By,
lvbala

No comments:

Now Everyone Can't Fly - JOE SAMAD

When I read this column, it does hit my head and the story can be related to my experience traveling to East Malaysia for work purpose back ...