Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wuaaa... An Indian Girl Who Thinks She Is English Born.

This is an interesting article or shall i say an answer to an indian girl who think she is a English born (Facebook). Talk nuts and forgot the origin of herself. This is how one loose their respect in their own community specially when you are an asian. Can't stand with my statement and she delete me from her facebook list. Thank GOD at last. Kind of a pity. I dont loose anything dear as you may loose your own self respect. You should stand on ground on what you said. Bye bye dear.... wuaaa.. wuaaa... wuaaa...

This is how the whole thing started.....
Suji...
1. There are many themes of tamil movies.... not only two. How about religious movies my dear. You want me to name it? I guess you dont watch tamil movie ahh?
Have you ever get to know the AKTA penyiaran i am talking about?

2. There are more MPs in the parliment now compares to before march 8. Before Samy we had two full minister. When this guy came in, he only want one, which he himself to avoid sharing of power. Read the history suji....
We even have a second cheif minister in penang now. Dont tell me you never know this. Did we ever had this post for indians in this 51 years of independent.

Ther you say it yourself.... " We should regard ourselves as Malaysians" What you mean by this?

What DEB stand for Indians in Malaysia? Can you answer this?
Ther even take away the MRSM quota in the year 2000. What our leaders been doing? Dont you know about this? Ask the indian father who have to sell the house for their kids furher education. Your time will come soon when you suffer to fight for your kids. Even the MB selangor, a malay guy have the balls to ask for 10% for non malays? How about indian leaders?

Race base politic is the UMNO tactics to be in power my dear. May 13, 1969 is their excuse. We are in 21st century.
Look at Obama my dear..... the blacks fought for thier rights till death. The number of indians are killing the indians is increasing my dear. It not the other way around.

You are telling me, the indian minister not demanding for more minister. Cant you tell me why we shouldnt demand/ask for more? 20 years back, if IPF was let be in BN, we should be having two minister and more represender for indians. why he was not allowed? Look at Gerakan and MCA, this lead to many chinese leaders/minister in the cabinet.

Tell me how the indians can change and improve themself without the government support? We Indians have all the ability and the talent but it was all limited by this BN government. Even to purchase a house you need to pay full compares to malay with 10% discount. Why??????
Why quota system for non malays after 51 years of independent? We are still treated as a pendatang even they said we have the equal rights. What crap of equal rights they are talking about? Great jokes... Indians from all over the world is laughing at us.

My dear, how indians should change their own mindset when every indians dreams are limited by this government??????
prejudise

Liverpool won over MU (2 -1)
Great second half from Liverpool

No comments:

Now Everyone Can't Fly - JOE SAMAD

When I read this column, it does hit my head and the story can be related to my experience traveling to East Malaysia for work purpose back ...